Click to email
Or Call Val on his cell:
View our Gallery
Safe Playgrounds with
"Fall Zone" Technology
Our playground installations comply with the Consumer Protection Safety Commision's recommendations for impact zones around playground equiment.
While mulch and recycled rubber gained much popularity in the contruction of playgrounds over the past decade, the unintended consequences of their use were soon realized. Mulch rots over time and needs to be replaced frequently. It is also dirty, stains clothes, and is a breeding ground for fungus and mildew, and serves as a litter box for the neighborhood cats. Recycled rubber is unduly hot and leaves black marks on shoes and clothes.
- Lush and Life Like - STI Lawns boast a long lasting "Fresh Cut" appearance and a soft pleasing feel
- Never need watering - Perfect for drought afflicted areas
- Handicap friendly - crutches dont' sink, wheelchairs roll easily
- Safe - no more buried glass or metal objects to harm children
- Chemical free - no dangerrous pesticides or fertilizers needed
- Environmentally Friendly - no more runoff of fertilizers or herbicides
- Easy Maintenance - no more noisy mowing or weed whacking, just a leaf blower or rake
- Always beautiful - Unaffected by the elements
- Encourages exercise - kids will soon WANT to go outside and play
- Can be cleaned - unlike mulch and shredded rubber, just rinse with a hose.